Graduate Placement - Manufacturing Development and Assembly
- Viewfield Industrial Estate, Glenrothes, Fife, United Kingdom
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Ltd.
At our plant in Glenrothes, Scotland we design, develop and produce radial piston motors working in partnership with world renowned international OEM’s in industries such as material handling, construction and forestry machinery. Bosch Rexroth is one of the world’s leading specialists in the field of drive and control technologies. Under the brand name of Rexroth the company supplies customers with tailored solutions for driving, controlling and moving industrial applications, factory automation equipment, mobile applications and renewable power generation.
A Graduate Placement has become available within the MFE Industrial Engineering Department.
- Design, development and maintenance of fixtures (assembly and test), work instructions, process documentation, supplier liaison.
- Create database recording and reporting system with future proof architecture for I4.0 applications.
- Project management of database system and software supporting production, tool room and external suppliers.
- Cross co-ordination with other departments and Bosch Rexroth plants.
- BEng Mechanical engineering.
- MS Office Professional package.
- Auto cad 2017 and 3D modelling software (CREO).
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Good organisational skills.
- SAP experience (not essential).
- Understanding of hydraulic principles.
- Stress modelling experience (not essential).
This position will be reporting directly to the MFE Engineering Manager. It is a temporary role that will last for a period of 24months.
Your future job role offers you:
A wide variety of interesting and challenging tasks. Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, room for creativity.
Closing date for applications: 19/07/2019.