- 4421 N Hwy 81, Anderson, SC 29621, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
This position is responsible for the planning, maintenance, and overall operations for the Ford 6F and GM Front Wheel Drive TEHCM value streams, to include scrap reduction, downtime, and productivity improvements. Additionally, candidate will be responsible for MOE1 Rolling Top-5 projects. Candidate will assist in the creation and maintenance of all in-scope quality and production documentation, e.g., PFMEA, CP, MSA, Engineering Guidelines, Production Quality Instructions, Engineering Change (ECR) implementation, and gage calibration per TS/ISO/IATF requirements. The candidate will work closely with a cross-functional team to deliver systemic improvements on-time, on-spec, and within budget. The candidate will assume full responsibility for all engineering documentation, specifications and required data. The candidate must be innovative, creative, comfortable working from and articulating a vision, and working in a dynamic environment while handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- BS Mechanical Engineering.
- 3-5 years experience in automotive or industrial manufacturing.
- Working knowledge of AIAG or TS/ISO/IATF standards.
- Preferred: Working knowledge of resistance and laser welding, hydraulic and electronic (EOL) testing, including the ability to diagnose using electrical and hydraulic schematics. Additional process working knowledge includes winding, insertion, heat-staking, laser marking. Knowledge of robot systems, vision/camera systems, and OpCon / MES.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and team-oriented skills; to include technical diagnostics and guidance with off-shift associates.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)