Purchasing Project Management M/F
- Ovar, Ovar, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch unit in Ovar belongs to the Building Technologies division and is focused on bringing solutions to the market that are shaping the smart cities of the future. The company develops and produces innovative solutions for security and communication systems, fire alarms and electronic displays. With about 700 employees, its success lies in the highly specialized and innovative team and technological know-how.
Your contribution to something big:
- Active cooperation and coordination with Research & Development, Strategic Purchasing and a Global supply base in a high-tech environment;
- Project management for new market entries and cost saving projects for existing products;
- Safeguard quality, cost and delivery targets applying professional risk management;
- Act on operational and tactical level;
- Responsible for the implementation of the purchasing strategy as well as the necessary alignment;
- Provide update reports to Senior Management to highlight project status, risks and successes.
What distinguishes you:
- Preferably Master degree in Electronics, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering focusing on digitalization, software application, implementation and/or software license management or similar;
- Working applied knowledge of MS Office applications and some ERP systems (SAP preferred);
- Project Management;
- Ability to motivate others and to enhance team spirit;
- Strong personal and analytical skills;
- Very good communication skills;
- Fluent in English.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!