Co-op Student - Packaging Engineering (6-12 month internship)
- 6555 Fulton Industrial Blvd SW, Atlanta, GA 30336, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Understanding customer requirements and specifications with respect to product packaging
- Reviewing Bill of Materials against customer specifications
- Creating Build Instructions for Warehouse operations
- Submitting the specifications to Bosch plants and external suppliers and obtain their approvals
- Submitting the specifications to customers and obtain their approvals
- Work on cross-functional projects to save costs / improve quality / increase productivity
- Current student pursuing Packaging, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
- Cumulative GPA 3.0 or higher (unofficial transcript to be included at time of application to confirm and verify cumulative GPA)
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Engineering Drawings, Bill of Material Structure and Ergonomics
- Experience with MS Office applications
- Proficient in MS Excel and Access with very good analytical skills
- The candidate should also be comfortable working in both office and warehouse environments and communicating with people in various level of the organization.
- Must be able to work 35-40 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
- Must be eligible to work in the US without VISA sponsorship (no J1, F1 or OPT visa holders)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.