Internship - Accounting & Cash Receivables
- Str. del Drosso, 37, 10135 Torino TO, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
What will you take care of?
We are looking for a candidate to be placed as Accounting Intern in our Financial department of Turin.
The resource will support the team in the following activities::
Help shaping the future: you will define and monitor credit limit, insolvence risks, solvency analisys, payment condition definition.
Experience cooperation: you will interface with the other company functions involved
Take on responsibility: you will manage and monitor variation notes, invoincing and services monitoring (special sales) and related allocation over cost centers.
Reliable implementation: monthly reporting about A/R statements
- Education: Master Degree in Ecomics. Specific exams on accounting and Tax law required.
- Languages: English: Intermendiate (minimum level B2).
- Experience and know-how: Advanced knowledge of the Office Suite (in particular Excel).
- Working Method: Strong ambition to investigate further the Tax/Tributes area.
- Personality: Problem-solving, accuracy, organization and good communication skills.