- 6555 Fulton Industrial Blvd SW, Atlanta, GA 30336, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
This is a new position due to growth, and great opportunity to join an experienced team of Packaging Engineers.
As a Packaging Engineer, you will work closely with marketing, sales and customers. You will be responsible for
- Understanding customer requirements and specifications with respect to product packaging
- Defining packaging specifications and packaging bill of materials
- Creating packaging specifications and bill of materials in the SAP / Legacy based IT systems
- Submitting the specifications to Bosch plants and external suppliers and obtain their approvals
- Submitting the specifications to customers and obtain their approvals
- Addressing the packaging quality issues through 8D or other local processes and preventing the recurrence of the issues
- Work on cross-functaional projects to save costs / improve quality / increase productivity
- Bachelors Degree in Packaging or equivalent relevant experience required
- 3-5 years of experience in packaging environment
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of engineering drawings
- Highly result oriented and ability to work time-sensitive projects
- Self learner, ability to work with minimal supervision and team player
- Excellent analytical skills
- Willing to travel to customer / plant locations
- This position is not open for sponsorship nor VA/VN transfer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.