- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 35, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
Bosch Sensortec develops and markets key technologies in consumer electronics – micro-electro-mechanical sensors (MEMS), solutions and systems for smartphone applications, tablets, video game consoles, wearables, and the Internet of things. The sensors enable devices to recognize their surroundings and to transmit the data collected. MEMS are therefore part of the foundation for a networked world. Bosch Sensortec is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch.
We believe that a successful business can only be built on competent and highly motivated employees. A successful company offers an in-demand technology at the right time and is able to position itself accordingly in the market. Our goals are customer- and market-driven. The key for us is to have the right employees – our success is built on them!
Be part of our dynamic, highly-motivated, international diverse team that share our passion for technology and the Consumer Electronics market.
What will you take care of?
Within the Milan Design Center of the Bosch Sensortec division, as ASIC architect for complex ASIC development projects with technical coordination and technical responsibility, you will be given the chance to:
Help shaping the future: Analysis of customer requirements, derivation of hard- and software specific aspects.
Experience cooperation: Development of new ASIC concepts and architectures with new semiconductor technologies, in close cooperation with internal and external research and development facilities. Initiating further development, either internally, either at system provider or external development partners.
Take on responsibility: Analysis of customer requirements, derivation of hard- and software specific aspects. Full technical development coordination of ASIC-internal circuits, modules and interfaces. Definition and engineering of experimental setups for ASIC validation.
Use creativity and scope for development: Assessment of possibilities for realization and solution concepts, creation of ASIC target specification.
Reliable implementation: Perceiving and removing technical obstacles in development progress, assessment of intermediate results. Definition and engineering of experimental setups for ASIC validation. Perceiving and removing technical obstacles in development progress, assessment of intermediate results.
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Degree (Dipl./ M.Sc.) of electrical engineering, computer science or equivalent with outstanding results.
- Languages: Fluent English (minimum level B2), German as a plus.
- Experience and know-how: Some years industry experience in ASIC design, specifically in design of analog/mixed-signal integrated circuits. Deep knowledge of semiconductor technology, ASIC architectures and ASIC partitioning in domains of analog / digital / software.
- Work style: Effective team player with focused and independent working style.
- Personality: High level of enthusiasm, creativity and willingness to work in international and interdisciplinary teams.