Office Coordinator & Administration
- 855 Camp Creek Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30336, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
Seeking a warm, welcoming, and well-organized Office Coordinator to provide exceptional support to a hardworking team of Distribution Center associates at our beautiful Atlanta site. As the Office Coordinator your primary focus will be to actively streamline existing operations for efficiency and functionality across the office while providing excellent administrative support to our staff.
Specific Job Duties
- Overall office coordination
- Welcoming and directing visitors
- Screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Overseeing kitchen and office supplies inventory
- Act as main liaison between office and third-party vendors
- Site Security coordination
- Key-user for Time administration
- Key user for SAP-Purchasing system
- Purchase and Invoice verification
- Drive overall 6S office activities
- Focus on "Lean office" topics
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum High School Diploma required. Associates Degree in a business-related focus preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in administrative support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel, Outlook, OneNote & PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Business Math, basic Accounting functions and analytic skills
- Working Knowledge of SAP or a similar ERP system
- Purchasing Module
- Timekeeping for hourly associates
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills; calm and adaptable workstyle
- This position is not open for sponsorship nor VA/VN transfer.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.