Academic Internship- Supporting/Coaching Agile Teams
- R. Max Grundig, 4705 Braga, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Car Multimedia Portugal
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch unit in Braga belongs to the Car Multimedia division and is focused on making the vehicles our third living space. The company supplies infotainment, display, connectivity and HMI solutions for passenger cars, trucks and two-wheelers. About 3,500 associates are committed to develop and produce high quality technology that shape change in mobility worldwide. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leading supplier in the automotive market.
Bosch is becoming one of the world's leading companies in the field of the Internet of Things (IoT). At the Bosch Research & Development Center in Braga, more than 350 engineers develop car multimedia solutions and the most innovative localization, perception and safety sensors that are helping to shape connected and autonomous mobility. From hardware to software to physics, we have all kinds of opportunities waiting for you.
Your contribution to something big:
- Support/framework and perform ceremonies of agile methods applied in development teams;
- Coach and mentor other scrum masters in our product team. Ensure that our ways of working are consistent across the teams;
- Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing;
- Ensure cross-team coordination and foster better communication between the disciplines;
- Develop and perform the onboarding process activities;
- Collect feedback from the onboarding process, develop and implement improvement measures;
- Work closely with the Engineering Department managers and with the HR Department.
What distinguishes you:
- Master Degree in Organizational Psychology, Human Resources Management, Sociology or similar;
- Must be eligible for professional internship;
- Coaching skills;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies;
- Ability to write standard operating procedures;
- Must be efficient in Microsoft Office Programs including: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem-solving abilities and organization;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Excellent English communication skills (written & verbal);
- Work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines;
- Ability to work autonomously and/or in teams;
- Consistent attendance.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen. We are looking forward to your application!