Marketing Communications Intern
- 2315 City Line Rd, Bethlehem, PA 18017, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Corporation
Bosch Rexroth is one of the world’s leading providers of drive and control technologies. Regardless of the motion task that customers face anywhere in the world, they will always find a Bosch Rexroth team with the local experience and the appropriate know-how from more than 30 industries and all drive and control technologies. Our associates take on their customers’ challenges with passion and persistence until the right solution is found. This is what makes Bosch Rexroth a strong, reliable partner for Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering and Factory Automation. As the Drive & Control Company, we develop, produce, and distribute our components and system solutions in over 80 countries. You’ll find our drive and control technology in a wide variety of applications: From excavators and tractors to CNC woodworking and metal-cutting machines. You’ll find us in automotive factories, packaging systems for the food industry, medical devices and laboratories.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
This is a 9 month, full-time, intern position that will support the Marketing Communications Supervisor in the completion of major tasks including:
- Manage and maintain social media channels (Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, and LinkedIn): Assist agency in writing and scheduling posts, including curating content from other sources; measuring and reporting effectiveness based on KPIs; assist in oversight of social-media-related activities by advertising agency; audit SM accounts; participate in weekly SM meetings. Create jpg files in Photoshop that correspond to SM posts.
- Internal communications:
- Develop content and serve as community manager for Bosch Connect communities relating to marketing, help recruit internal associates to join Bosch Ambassador Program (BAP) and other content
- Assist with development of insiderexpress announcements for all DCUS associates.
- Provide support for a variety of other communications projects:
- Assist with public relations projects, supporting key priorities of business units and able to help match up existing content that relates to key product priorities
- Updates to corporate PowerPoint presentations
- Assist communication specialist where needed
- Data gathering and analysis for specific marketing initiatives
Because of the changing nature and increasing availability of communications channels, additional duties and tasks may be assigned.
- Must be a recent graduate looking for an internship or currently enrolled in an accredited university (ex. CHEA) and pursuing a Bachelors in Business, Communications or the Marketing field with four semesters completed or Master’s Degree in Communications or Marketing with at least one semester completed.
- Must be able to work 40 hour work week, M-F
- Minimum overall GPA of at least 3.0
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Good working knowledge of social media channels - Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Experience with Adobe software that includes: InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat
- Must have strong writing skills and excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives:
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.