Accounts Coordinator Intern
- N Orbital Rd, Denham, UK
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
- Support the debt management for allocated customers including:
- Analysis of debt (unpaid invoices and customer debits, price differences, logistics discrepancies, quality/warranty issues, VAT issues etc.)
- Investigation/clarification of overdue debt items internally with colleagues and externally with customers
- Instigation and tracking of debt clearance
- Compilation of all required data and approvals for credit note processing.
- Creation of manual credit and debit notes ensuring transparency of process at all times.
- Support the entry and maintenance of all customer master data (CMD) within the Bosch central SAP system, for allocated UK customers together with SAP key user.
- Liaise with colleagues and SAP key user to ensure suitability and transparency of relationship between CMD set up and processing of customer orders, deliveries and invoicing.
- • support price entry process:
- Ensure timely entry of all prices as agreed between sales colleagues and customers. Highlight discrepancies.
- Analyze and process any retrospective price agreements in coordination with sales teams, customer, Bosch sales divisions and central accounting department.
- Interest in the Automotive Industry
- German language skills
- SAP knowledge
- Analytical Skills
- Good command of English spoken & Written
- Structured approach
- Prioritization and Organizational Skills
- Team Player
We are looking for a student to join us in July 2019 for a placement that finishes the end of February 2020. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course. Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.