IN_RBEI_NE-PG_Software Architect -Embedded
- Koramangala Club Rd, 6th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
A passionate Technical Architect in Embedded SW with proven success stories for Design and development for IOT Based Products
- Minimum 10 to 15 years of Emb. SW Design Development with at least 4 to 5 success stories of High Level Design (preferably IOT based products )
- Product development experience (With Product dev. life cycle understanding )
- Has extensive experience in doing system architecture/software architecture designs
- Strong hands on experience in Real time embedded software development using 8/16/32 bit micro-controllers (Silabs/STM/ARM/Freescale/NEC/Atmel/TI processors)
- Exceptional embedded C/C++ Programming Skills
- Linux Kernel, Board Bringup, Device Driver Development
- Experience working with Android BSP, HAL, Native and JNI layer
- Good Knowledge on Android IPC like Binders, power optimization and memory management
- Experience in Android Platform Tools and AOSP (Android oreo is plus)
- Integration of https security libraries on Android for cloud upload/download
- Hands on Experience with various target architectures (ARM,X86).
- Hand on Experience with Android OTA client and configuration
- Working with Source Control Tools like SVN,GIT etc
- Good Debugging skills and experience on using debug tools like GDB,JTAG
- Hands on experience in embedded RTOS; usage of GSM/GPRS modules
- Hands on experience with different communication Protocols (SPI/I2C/UART/SDI12/CAN, etc), TCP/IP, Client Server model
- Hands on experience integrating/testing various sensors
- Usage of IDE’s, Compilers, Debuggers, Emulators, CANalyzer, CANoe
- Analog & Digital H/W Design Knowledge , design of schematics using design tools
- Developing HW using FPGAs (Altera/Xilinx) - optional
- Well versed with Product development Lifecycle, SDLC/HDLC
- Strong hands on experience using RF Communication protocols (Zigbee/LoRA/Wifi, Bluetooth, NFC, NB-IoT, CoAP)
- Excellent skills in hardware and software debugging / integration testing
- Must be proactive & able to work independently, manage small to large teams
- Must have ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks with speed and agility
- Experience leading a team and mentoring team members
- Must be a self starter and be able to work in a startup environment
(Computer Science , Electronics,
Electrical, Instrumentation, Telecommunication)
Position is for a Solution Architect for Digital Domain BU to work for programs primarily for Global customers.
Hence candidate should be Agile, flexible and a go getter.