Product Quality Assurance
- 264 Cong Hoa, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
- Engineering product quality assurance for embedded software project.
- Independently reporting the status of quality in the project.
- Escalation to the next level in the organization of quality concerns of the project.
- Supporting the project in continuous improvement activities towards quality mindset and quality of work products in the project.
- Evaluating the project validation plan and quality related risks. The evaluation of the project validation plan is the basis for the release decision by the management.
- Random checks on project artifacts and work products and report the critical points in project review committee.
- At least 3-5 year of experience in software quality assurance
- Experience with development activities for embedded software domain (could be open for IT Software Development industry)
- Experience with quality methods required for working fields (e.g. FMEA, 8D, SPC, elementary Q-tools, DRBFM, DFMA, KT-Analysis, Six Sigma, Shainin).
- Good understanding of quality processes and able to identify risks and process gaps (e.g. using the "3x5 why" technique).
- Good English language skills for verbal and writing communications.
- Strong personality with leadership role/experience/escalation recommended.
- Awareness of CMMI and ASPICE recommended.
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
- Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills