Talent Acquisition Partner (DEMO)
- N Orbital Rd, Denham, UK
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
● As lead recruiter works closely with HRL/HRBPs and other HRS functions to ensure recruitment SLAs delivered and recruitment KPI achieved within the responsible RGBs by leveraging resources within the region.
● Responsible for the recruitment activities and deliver recruitment services for the regular positions up to SL1.
● Keep close communication with hiring manager to understand the job requirement, provide consultancy to hiring managers about search strategy, define the assessment processes & tools with hiring manager and update hiring manager about hiring status.
● Conduct face to face or phone interviews, facilitate the interview panel discussion and provide valuable hiring advices to hiring managers and HRBPs to ensure the hiring quality.
● Communicate with researcher and ensure the correct understanding on job requirements and develop an effective sourcing strategy together.
● Prepare the regular and ad hoc reports within the responsible RGBs and ensure the data quality.
● Manage successful relationships with stakeholders (candidates, line managers, HRL/HRBP, HRS, HRC vendors etc.)
● Coach hiring managers on recruitment related policies, processes and skills to ensure their understanding and compliance with the policies and processes, as well as develop their hiring capabilities.
● Understand external talent market movement and collect valuable information through interviews or other channels.
● Drive CIP projects within the responsible RGBs to continuous improve the way of working.
● Participate or lead recruitment projects as assigned.
● Education: Bachelor Degree or above.
● Experience: At least 5 years working experience in recruitment, experience in in-house, holding company or IT industry is preferred.
● Interview skill.
● Stakeholder management skill.
● Interpersonal skill.
● Basic coaching skill.
● Oral and written communication skill in both English and Mandarin Chinese.
● Striving for continuous improvement.
● Customer focused.
● Developing people.
● Team work.
● Flexible thinking.
● Building relationships.