AT2 Warehouse Associate
- 6555 Fulton Industrial Blvd SW, Atlanta, GA 30336, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Performs a variety of functions involved with material handling, packaging, applying correct labels, confirming part identity by comparing details, receiving, assembling and storage of parts, materials and products.
- Functions may include preparing parts/materials for shipment, pack material, verifying materials and quantities, maintaining inventory, verifying stock counts, moving parts and materials to proper areas.
- Operates a variety of motorized and hand powered material handling and semi-automated/automated packaging equipment as well as scales, postage meters, conveyor systems.
- Performs work from printed work order copies as well as various other written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to use computer terminals.
- Maintains a variety of records pertaining to shipping, receiving, unloading trucks.
- Other duties as required. May be required to work in various subsystems/departments
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- 12+ months of warehouse or material handling related experience required.
- Forklift, Dock Truck, and Turret Truck experience preferred.
- Microsoft PC Outlook Office, DLX, WMS, and SAP software experience highly preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs in weight on certain jobs.
- Job duties require use of arithmetic, reading, writing, and measuring equipment.
- Applicants must have good interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Applicants must be able to work the required shift 6:00am – 2:30pm; must be able to work overtime and Saturdays as required.
- Must be able to work reasonable overtime as required by warehouse demand up to and including Sundays
- Must be eligible to work in the US without VISA sponsorship; not eligible for VA/VN assignment.
It is the policy of Bosch to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Bosch does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the
basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law.