Sales Controlling (Finance) Apprentice
- Cotswold Way, Worcester, UK
- Legal Entity: Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd.
Originally founded in 1962, Worcester became part of the Worldwide Bosch Group in 1996 and we are the UK market leader in domestic boilers.
Our current product range includes gas and oil boilers, hot water cylinders, renewable technologies such as heat pumps and solar water heating systems, as well as controls and accessories.
Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing over the last 50 years, has led our boilers to receive coveted Which? Best Buy awards for nine years running, and for Worcester to receive a Royal Warrant for supplying our boilers to Her Majesty The Queen’s Sandringham Estate.
Our UK headquarters is based in Worcester where all the main functions of the business are located including the manufacturing of gas boilers. We have a further site in Clay Cross Derbyshire where our oil boilers are manufactured.
- To assist with the authorisation of the commercial quotes, commercial EXTT’s, internal controls, commercial unit sales
- Authorisation of Commercial quotes
- Commercial pricing / profitability check (EXTT)
- Internal Controls
- Assist with the pricing checks
- Produce the commercial unit sales (month end task)
- Strong communication skills, with a technical mind-set and a professional telephone manner.
- Confident when dealing with people at all levels.
- Problem-solving attitude with an excellent eye for detail.
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Effective team worker as well as having confidence and the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Hard working, flexible, with a desire to learn.
- Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise workload.
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, free fruit, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings
Your new role offers you
A professional working environment, industry recognised training and development opportunities, high visibility within the business