Production quality engineer (m/f)
- Aurel Vlaicu, no 2, Blaj, Alba, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
In Blaj, Bosch operates since 2007 through three plants, with more than 3000 employees and three Business Units: PS, CC and DC.
- Analysis of the parts with defects detected internally and claimed by the customers
- Preparation of the documentation for internal and external claims
- Monitoring of the corrective actions following the analysis of the claimed parts
- Preparation of the standardized documents in relation to quality topics within the production department (14 Q Principles, QAM, 4M, 5S, Stop Board)
- Ensures information flow between the parties involved in a claim: internally (between the production line/operators/team chiefs and QMM, PQA and LOG departments) and externally (between Blaj and Lead Plant customer)
- Filling out of the daily/weekly/monthly quality status reports
- Develop of quality concepts for new and existing pro-ducts
- Self-dependent planning and carrying out of product audits as well as release of the production equipments
- Preventive high-quality work in the product development process (Quality Gates)
- Support and release of initial samples (PPAP process)
- Introduce and monitor quality processes and develop the quality management system
- University degree in technical study, such as electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar
- Preferably experience as quality or manufacturing engineer
- Knowledge of quality methods
- English - medium level
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate
- Self-dependent, structured, analytic operation
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
- Continuous development by organizing training
- Workshops and team building
- Relocation/transport bonus
- Medical insurance
- After work activities organized through Living in Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)