- R. Max Grundig, 4705 Braga, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Car Multimedia Portugal
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch unit in Braga belongs to the Car Multimedia division and is focused on making the vehicles our third living space. The company supplies infotainment, display, connectivity and HMI solutions for passenger cars, trucks and two-wheelers. About 3,500 associates are committed to develop and produce high quality technology that shape change in mobility worldwide. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leading supplier in the automotive market.
Your contribution to something big:
- Preparation of P&L and monthly EBIT calculation;
- Data analysis and deviations analysis for monthly business reports and forecasts;
- Period-end-closing activities in SAP;
- Preparation jointly with other areas of Business plan;
- Preparation, analysis and explanation of KPIs for the "tableau de bord";
- Ad hoc analysis and reports.
What distinguishes you:
- University degree (economics, management or similar);
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as controller;
- Strong Analytical and Numerical skills
- Excellent English spoken and written;
- Knowledge of SAP-BIT and Hyperion;
- Good knowledge in Excel and MS office;
- High sense of responsibility and problem-solver;
- Collaboration and team spirit.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!