Quality Engineer - QMS
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr1, Cluj, Jucu Herghelie, CJ, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology: Bosch makes a decisive contribution to improving the quality of life of this generation and those to come. This is only possible with a global network of more than 375,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
What is your contribution to something big?
- Maintain and monitor our quality processes trough performing internal process audits according to VDA6.3. as per the calendar defined
- Preparation / execution / reporting of the process audits (audit agenda, audit reports)
- Follow up and verification of the implementation and effectiveness for the corrective actions defined resulting the nonconformities identified
- Contributing to implementing and maintaining of ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 requirements
- Preparation, attendance and follow-up to external certification, re-certification and surveillance audits
- Weekly, monthly and annually reporting on the results of internal audits Enhance our Quality Management System
- Document control and database management of internal documents
- Promote Quality Mindset and awareness by training quality management concepts and methods to associates (quality management system; documentation control, turtle diagrams, 8D, 5Why etc)
What distinguishes you?
- Degree in technical study, such as mechatronics, mechanical engineering, precision engineering, electrical engineering, material engineering, physics or similar
- Preferably experience as quality engineer ideally within automotive area
- Certified and experienced as process auditor according to VDA 6.3.
- Knowledge of ISO9001, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 19011,
- Basic knowledge of quality core tools: e.g. 8D, 5 Why, FMEA etc. and of technical statistics
- We are looking for an intermediate level of Microsoft Office, including Excel and Outlook. Advantage: SAP R/3
- Conversational English skills, because you will communicate with our multicultural colleagues; additional skills in German would be an advantage
- Self-dependent, structured, analytic and assertive