Indirect Purchasing Intern
- Suffolk Works, Stowmarket, England, United Kingdom
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Indirect Purchasing, based in Stowmarket, has an opportunity for one undergraduate student with a keen interest in Business and Purchasing, to undertake a 12-month placement. The department is responsible for procurement of all product and services that support the Companies operations. As the Indirect Purchasing Assistant, you will support with strategic and operational purchasing functions across different countries for a worldwide purchasing volume of EUR8.6bn
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Assess and analyse customer requirements and liaise with customer areas
- Collect and analyse data
- Supplier research
- Assisting the buyers in the procurement function
- Support in tender process
- Administration associated with any project work and undertake general administrative tasks
- Promotion and respect of processes
What distinguishes you
- Studying for a degree in a relevant discipline
- Good communication skills and a good standard of English, both verbal and written
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Have a good telephone manner
- You should have excellent organisational skills and have the ability to work as part of a team, as well as alone
- Good analytical skills are desirable, as is the ability to use your own initiative
- You should be polite, well mannered and open to new experiences
This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course. Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.