Analysis Engineer (Material Sciences Engineering ), R&D Cluj
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr1, Cluj, Jucu Herghelie, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology –with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving life.
Your contribution to something big:
- Plan and perform failure analysis of electronic control units (ECUs) after design validation (DV) testing;
- Make physical assessment of ECUs regarding ageing and damaging of all relevant components, their assembly and interconnect technologies;
- Judge ageing indicators with respect to lifetime requirements based on material science knowledge;
- Improve and adapt methods of analysis as required by new products/technologies;
- Devise and initiate experiments for the investigation of failure, ageing mechanisms and their indicators;
What distinguishes you:
- MA degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Material Sciences, Chemistry, Physics or related field;
- At least 2 years relevant experience; basic knowledge of analysis techniques (microscopy, SAM, SEM, metallography)
- Good technical analysis skills and a structured way of working;
- Ability to work independently and handle tasks flexibly;
- Target, process and quality orientation;
- Good communication and cooperative skills;
- Fluent English;
- Performance-based bonus system;
- Home office possibility & flexible working time;
- Flexible benefits & services (e.g. lunch discounts, sport discounts, medical services, etc.);
- Recreational areas (e.g. library, games), 25 vacation days from start;
- An innovative environment within a young team;