Software Test Automation Engineer - Tools
- Strada Someșului, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving life.
We develop software solutions for control units and offer services for the whole Power Train. We work on new topics like Cyber Security, Virtual/Augmented Reality and Vehicle Electrification, as well as on existing solutions for combustion Engine Control Units and Tool Development for supporting the automotive SW development process. You will shape our IT-Environment, which enable our State-of-the-Art technologies to be integrated in a reliable IT-Ecosystem, and support our business partners within the whole international Bosch-Group to develop their digital business-models and processes. Your tasks will shape the development of a world-wide IT- infrastructure, Web applications and various app developments for SW Platforms and specific solutions.
Your contribution to something big
- Design, develop and maintain the test automation infrastructure from scratch for the software applications developed and used in the automotive industry.
- Development and execution of expertise tests on unit and system level, for the validation and verification of software tools developed within the Powertrain Solutions Department.
- Responsible for the complete SW testing environment.
- Contribute to the Research and recommendations for the QA infrastructure tools needed for implementing Continuous testing environment.
- Active participation in the root-cause error analysis, problem finding and debugging.
- Using creativity and freedom: actively use personal experience and expertise in the customer-oriented implementation of tests and application automation.
- Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them
- Be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test results.
- Develop, prioritize and implement solutions based on present and future concepts, in close cooperation with our national and international development partners from different domains (HW, SW, System, and Test).
What distinguishes you
o University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, Telecommunications or a similar field of study;
- Experience in:
o Systems Architecture, Software Architecture, and Software Development principles (V-model, Agile, configuration management, requirements management, etc.);
o Software programming skills (Java/ C#/ Python or any other);
o Software integration and Automation testing tools (e.g. Jenkins, Selenium web Driver, Test Complete, Ranorex, etc.);
o Basic Database operations (MySQL)
o ISTQB/ CTFL/ CSQA or CSTE certification is an advantage
o Strong background in, and at least 3+ years of working in tooling or QA automation.
o Thorough understanding of software development lifecyle, specifically automated QA processes in agile development environments.
o flexible, team-oriented, self-motivated, strong curiosity and enthusiastic;
- Working method:
o Attention to detail, analytical and interdisciplinary thinking, good problem solving skills and responsible way of working;
o Excellent oral and written communication skills; English fluently spoken and written; German represents an advantage;
- 25 vacation days from the start
- Performance-based bonus system
- Home office possibility & flexible working time
- Flexible benefits & services (such as lunch dis counts, sport discounts, medical services etc.)
- Recreational areas (library, games)