Materials Scheduler Trainee
- Pilsley Rd, Clay Cross, UK
- Legal Entity: Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd.
Originally founded in 1962, Worcester became part of the Worldwide Bosch Group in 1996 and we are the UK market leader in domestic boilers.
Our current product range includes gas and oil boilers, hot water cylinders, renewable technologies such as heat pumps and solar water heating systems, as well as controls and accessories.
Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing over the last 50 years, has led our boilers to receive coveted Which? Best Buy awards for nine years running, and for Worcester to receive a Royal Warrant for supplying our boilers to Her Majesty The Queen’s Sandringham Estate.
Our UK headquarters is based in Worcester where all the main functions of the business are located including the manufacturing of gas boilers. We have a further site in Clay Cross Derbyshire where our oil boilers are manufactured.
Based in Clay Cross, you will have the chance to work alongside a dynamic team. During this 2 year rotational programme you will have the opportunity to support on a range of topics including but not limited to:
- Ensure availability of components for Clay Cross production by forecasting and scheduling requirements using the SAP system.
- Responsible for approximately 60 international suppliers, ensuring delivery of components OTIF.
- Developing the relationship with suppliers with the common goal to ensure uninterrupted supply of material as scheduled.
- Ability to work on their own as well as in a team
- Pro-active approach to potential supply issues
- Attention to detail
- Data analysis skill-set
- Microsoft Excel skills desirable
- SAP experience also an advantage