Commercial Service Engineer Apprentice: London
- Cotswold Way, Worcester, UK
- Legal Entity: Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd.
Originally founded in 1962, Worcester became part of the Worldwide Bosch Group in 1996 and we are the UK market leader in domestic boilers.
Our current product range includes gas and oil boilers, hot water cylinders, renewable technologies such as heat pumps and solar water heating systems, as well as controls and accessories.
Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing over the last 50 years, has led our boilers to receive coveted Which? Best Buy awards for nine years running, and for Worcester to receive a Royal Warrant for supplying our boilers to Her Majesty The Queen’s Sandringham Estate.
Our UK headquarters is based in Worcester where all the main functions of the business are located including the manufacturing of gas boilers. We have a further site in Clay Cross Derbyshire where our oil boilers are manufactured.
Bosch Thermotechnology are recruiting for a Commercial Service Engineer Apprentice to start in September 2019. This 3.5 year Apprenticeship is designed to give you the skills and knowledge to professionally maintain, repair and service Worcester Bosch domestic, commercial and renewable products. The Apprenticeship includes an accredited ACS gas safety element which will allow membership on the Gas Safe register. You will attend college on a block-release basis, learning the principles to underpin and embed knowledge gained with your mentor.
Working alongside your Mentor you will:
- Travel to customer homes and sites.
- Maintain, repair and service Worcester Bosch domestic, commercial and renewable products to a high standard.
- Provide a world-class level of customer satisfaction.
- Manage your time to ensure efficient completion of work.
- Liaise with contacts across the organisation to solve problems and achieve targets.
We welcome applications from those with the following attributes:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Effective team worker.
- Ability to use own initiative and creativity to solve problems.
- Motivated, adaptable, hardworking and imaginative.
- Must hold a full UK driving license.
- Hold or have predicted grades of 4 GCSE grade A-C (including Maths and English) or equivalent.
When applying please keep the following in mind:
- There is an expectation to work in different areas of the country, this may involve staying in accommodation.
- First Stage - Initial Interviews in April/May.
- Second Stage – Selection Days on 19 and 20 June.