Internship in Marketing and Communication Team
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr1, Cluj, Jucu Herghelie, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. The Bosch Automotive Electronics division started end of 2013 in Jucu, Cluj county, a new production site using cutting edge technology. The new plant produces electronic components and control units for the European automotive industry. These components are used, for instance, in driver assistance and safety systems as well as for energy management. In addition, Cluj Plant is producing modern products of the sector "Advanced Consumer" such as - eBike Powertrain Controls - or - Solar Inverter Units. In 2016, Bosch plant in Jucu manufactured more than 27 million high-quality automotive parts for more than 25 international customers. Make it happen.
- Content writing & translating for all internal and external communications
- Support internal and external communication activities
- Work with event team to organize marketing, communication and event logistics
- Operational marketing communication tasks, including elaboration of concepts with regard to event management, internal and external campaigns
- Conception and realization of specific marketing/communication projects
- Various administrative tasks, data input tasks, data-bases input and up-dates
- Opportunity to join the team of various projects
- Opportunity to learn to work in a multicultural environment, in various systems, applications and databases
- Transportation and meal tickets – included in the package.
- Strong organizational, scheduling, and project management skills; ability to handle multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, positive attitude, willing and interested in problem solving and continuous improvement.
- High proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Excellent computer operating skills MS Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Communication and team-orientation
- Reliable and good working attitude
- Able to work in a group setting with people of diverse backgrounds
- Digital marketing and communication expertise is a plus (including social content and strategy)
- Current undergraduate or graduate student pursuing Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in marketing, communications, operations, PR or a similar.
General conditions for the
Working Student @ Bosch Program:
- Transportation and meal tickets – included in the package;