Internship Digital IT Product Data Analytics (M/F)
- EN109, Zona Ind Ovar, Lugar da Pardala, Ovar, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch unit in Ovar belongs to the Building Technologies division and is focused on bringing solutions to the market that are shaping the smart cities of the future. The company develops and produces innovative solutions for security and communication systems, fire alarms and electronic displays. With about 700 employees, its success lies in the highly specialized and innovative team and technological know-how.
Your contribution to something big:
You will help to transform Bosch digital and become part of the "Digital Marketing & Sales" team in the IT division of Bosch Security Systems. This will include:
- Together with the Marketing team, you will define solutions for distributing Product Information efficiently to various user interfaces such as the Online Shop, Online Catalog or Configuration Tools.
- With your knowledge of IT processes, you will consult the Marketing team in regards to new requirements and coordinate the implementation internally or with external partners.
- Key for digitization are product data. Develop the semantic layer and metadata to prepare data for our future distribution layer (ETL).
- Work together with Marketing and functional IT to identify areas of opportunity where additional insight (data and metrics) could add value.
- Together with our central IT department, you will participate in defining a new distribution platform to connect product data to the customer front end.
What distinguishes you:
- Studies in data science, information architecture, digital media, technical writing or similar.
- You are passionate in topics of digital transformation and building up a strong process and IT foundation for digital offers
- You are able to think out of the box and interested in breaking new ground
- You have a strong structural and analytical way of working
- Understand reading XML, Xpath and Data models
- First Knowledge of any ETL tool would be ideal
- You like working in an international and motivated team that keeps in contacts closely.
- Experiences in agile working methods (Scrum, Kanban..) are helpful
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!