Group Leader - Machine Learning Research for Highly Automated Driving
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Create something new: As the group leader you drive AI technology development for environmental modeling and decision making.
- Take responsibility: You lead a group of post-doc level machine learning scientists and PhD students in an industrial AI research environment and participate actively in the definition and development of the Bosch AI research strategy.
- Think holistically: In addition, you develop the group to keep and improve its high scientific footprint.
- Networked communication: You build up and maintain a strong network to collaboration partners in both academia as well as within the company; therefore you strengthen the groups positioning within and outside the company.
- Education: Excellent PhD in machine learning (preferably in deep learning, probabilistic graphical models, or reinforcement learning and related to highly automated driving)
- Personality: Self-confident, responsible, team player and excellent communication skills across all hierarchy levels and to different target audience
- Working Practice: Initiative, highly motivated and motivating
- Experience and Knowledge: Machine learning algorithms and principles, profound experience in the development and implementation of state-of-the-art machine learning technologies, strong background in highly automated driving
- Qualifications: Proven leadership skills, e.g. academic group leader or industry leadership experience
- Enthusiasm: Motivated to work in and lead an interdisciplinary as well as international team
- Languages: Very good in English (written and spoken)
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, certificates, link to GitHub respository or code sample).
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Michael Pfeiffer (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 18195