Technical Leader for Automated Driving, R&D Cluj
- Bulevardul 21 Decembrie 1989, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving life.
The Chassis Control division at Bosch is developing cutting edge automotive systems in order to make the driver's experience more enjoyable, convenient and safer. We offer complete line of sensor hardware, software and algorithms meeting all current and future needs of the automotive market, along with the expertise and the drive to make to make the customer’s vision of automated driving a reality. Through our efforts we will leave a world-wide, lasting impression for the benefit of all.
Your contribution to something big :
Leading the team of software engineers
- Responsible for the coordination and planning of SW tasks within an agile team of SW engineers;
- Active participation and responsibility in each phase of projects from idea to proof of concept;
- Requirements engineering with our customers;
- Organize the setup and maintenance for SW development and testing process;
- Contribute to team strategy defining and personnel recruitment according to the projects and competence needs;
- Responsible for team competence management and trainings planning;
- Responsible for objectives defining and reviewing, in collaboration with group/department management.
What distinguishes you :
- University degree in Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics or comparable
- More than 3 years of experience in leading as an Architect / Technical Lead or Team leader
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience and broad knowledge in C/C++
- Experience in Base Software Development for Complex Systems (Microcontroller, Microprocessor, ARM architecture)
- Willingness to accept responsibility and to stand up for taken decisions.
- Advantages if you have: know-how in NVIDIA architectures, QNX based systems, ASPICE, AUTOSAR, ISO26262.
Your future job location offers you:
- Performance-based bonus system
- Home office possibility & flexible working time
- Flexible benefits & services (such as lunch discounts, sport discounts, medical services etc.)
- Recreational areas (library, games)
- 25 vacation days from the start
- An innovative environment within a young team