Health, Safety & Environment Intern Clay Cross
- Pilsley Rd, Clay Cross, UK
- Legal Entity: Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd.
Originally founded in 1962, Worcester became part of the Worldwide Bosch Group in 1996 and we are the UK market leader in domestic boilers.
Our current product range includes gas and oil boilers, hot water cylinders, renewable technologies such as heat pumps and solar water heating systems, as well as controls and accessories.
Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing over the last 50 years, has led our boilers to receive coveted Which? Best Buy awards for nine years running, and for Worcester to receive a Royal Warrant for supplying our boilers to Her Majesty The Queen’s Sandringham Estate.
Our UK headquarters is based in Worcester where all the main functions of the business are located including the manufacturing of gas boilers. We have a further site in Clay Cross Derbyshire where our oil boilers are manufactured.
Based in Clay Cross, you will have the chance to work alongside a dynamic team. During this 12 month programme you will have the opportunity to support on a range of topics including but not limited to:
- Developing safety and environmental initiatives with the HSE Officer and other working groups.
- Conducting HSE inspections and internal audits.
- Ensuring occupational health surveillance is carried out.
- Collating accident data and maintaining electronic and paper HSE records.
- Communicating key HSE information to management and employees.
- Assisting with the maintenance of the company management systems.
- An undergraduate student with a desire to complete a 12 month work placement as part of your degree studies.
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to communicate confidently with people.
- Ability to plan and organise time effectively.
- Good attention to detail (ability to analyse information) and a quality mind-set.
- Demonstrate flexibility and dedication.
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, free fruit, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings
Your new role offers you
A professional working environment, industry recognised training and development opportunities, high visibility within the business