Assistant Manager- working student (m/f) for MOE
- Str.Aurel Vlaicu nr.2, Blaj, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
In Blaj, Bosch operates since 2007 through three plants, with more than 3000 employees and three Business Units: PS, CC and DC.
- The duties and attributions of the job include secretarial work as well as collaboration in the specified field
- Organize and supervise the agenda, the correspondence, manage documents that require the manager's signature,
- Preparing and organizing events and also travel paperwork (meetings, conferences, organization of travel details, reservation of air plane tickets, car, hotel)
- Organization of office files, management and ordering of office materials, development and optimization of archiving systems, and classification of documents;
- Performing typical secretarial communications, such as informing internal and external
- Managing the meeting rooms calendar
- Organizing, guiding and assisting visitors (making the agenda for visits, reservations, transfers, protocol organization);
- Organizing the events initiated by the unit management (event equipment rental, collaboration with catering companies, collaboration with event organizing companies)
- Display strong communication, interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated and possess the desire for self-development
- Team-working skills
- Have the ability to work autonomously when required
- Tact, discretion and diplomacy
- The ability to be proactive and use your initiative: to see what needs doing and to do it
- The ability to use standard software packages (Microsoft Office, Outlook)
- Very good English Skills
- German language skills welcome
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
- Continuous development by organizing trainings
- Workshops and teambuilding
- Relocation/transport bonus
- Medical insurance
- After work activities organized through Living in Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)