Junior Logistics Officer
- Floor 14, Deutsches Haus, 33 Le Duan Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Bosch Vietnam Co., Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods as well as building technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in over 60 countries with over 375,000 associates all over the world.
In Vietnam, Bosch is currently active with eight business divisions: Automotive Aftermarket, Drive and Control Technology, Power Tools, Building Technology, Thermo technology, Packaging Technology, Two-Wheeler and Powersports and Sales Original Equipment.
Furthermore Bosch opened its first Software and Engineering Centre of Southeast Asia in Ho Chi Minh City and an Automotive R&D Centre, located in Ho Chi Minh City in July 2014.
For further information, please visit our website: www.bosch.com.vn
I . Inbound & Outbound Logistics
- Coordinate with GB/LOG to arrange the shipment from origin country. Green light to ship and monitor the goods in transit.
- Check data shipping documents such as Invoice, Packing list, Bill of Lading, Customs Sheet, MSDS, Certificate of Origin, Purchase Order… base on VN customs regulations.
- Check & ensure LSP billing accuracy based on Bosch global contract.
- Coordinate with broker to do import customs clearance.
- Monitoring status of shipments from VN port to warehouse and solving occurred problems with LSP.
- KPI achievement.
- Local delivery base on time commitment with customer.
- Customer complaint solving.
- Handling export shipment to other country if any.
- KPI achievement.
II. Duty Payment
- Make tax & duty payment requisition for DC, AE, TT, ST, R&D, RO’s import (hard copy).
- Follow up payment progress with CTG & send bank slip to 3PL as request timeline.
- Ensure there’s no tax liability for smooth customs clearance process.
III. Payment to DC, AE, TT, ST, R&D, RO’s Logistics services provider
- Make payment requisition for 3PL invoices, includes Air/sea freight invoice, dispatch local charge at origin country, customs clearance, destination inland trucking & other local charges from the port to warehouse, warehouse and delivery to customer charges.
- Collect required documents including Service Invoices, Customs Sheets, Commercial Invoice, packing list, Purchase Order from related parties and send to CTG for payment to Supplier.
IV. Warehousing: AE, DC
- Warehouse processes to be defined base on customer demand.
- Inventory quantity accuracy by manual/system.
- Goods arranging to maximize the storage space.
- LSP performance controlling by KPI achievement.
- Stock taking.
V. Reporting and other tasks
- Input LSP’s KPI daily report. LSP* performance controlling by KPI report/ achievement (* LSP of responsible divisions)
- Responsible to do insurance for damaged shipment for responsible divisions.
- Print AA VAT Invoice.
- Responsible for Express shipments (DHL, TNT) for Branch of BVN in HCMC & R&D.
- Other tasks and reports assigned by CP/LOG-VN’s Logistics Manager and Supervisor.
- Education-University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City
- Work Experience: 1 year experience in Foreign Forwarder
- English proficiency
- Hardware / Software Skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) & other software skills
- Special Skills: Communication, risk management, self-researching.
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance for employee and 2 family members
- Interesting Sport program
- Domestic and international training opportunity
- Career development program
- Good benefits of company activities, team building and year end party
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world