Senior Systems Engineer GNSS for Highly-Automated Driving
- Robert-Bosch-Allee 1, 74232 Abstatt, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
For years now the Chassis Systems Control Division has been a pacesetter in innovative technology and quality. The engineering campus in Abstatt is known for its pionieering technical solutions - we shape the future of Assisted and Automated Driving.
- As GNSS Systems Engineer you are developing innovative products for the highly accurate and safe position determination for autonomous vehicles.
- Within your team you are responsible for the system design of the position determination and the release of the GNSS-part of the product. Your focus will be on providing evidence for the integrity of the overall system.
- With our customers you will negotiate requirements, implement them in a system architecture together with hardware, software and correction data and ensure a protection by means of simulation, test drives and HIL-tests.
- You will work in an international team and together with different domain teams.
- Personality: You are a team player as well as strong in communication and decisive.
- Experience and Know-how: You have several years of experience in the area of GNSS and a deep knowledge of GNSS infrastructure, receiver technology, algorithms as well as software and/or correction data services. Additional experience with security-critical GNSS systems (integrity) or in the automotive field are beneficial.
- Languages: You are proficient both in English and German.
- Education: You have a university degree in Engineering or a comparable field.
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
No cover letter is required for this position.
It is possible to work from home and part-time. Please don't hesitate to ask us about it.
Need support during your application?
Britt Noack (Human Resources)
+49 7062 911 8200
Need further information about the job?
Clemens Schmucker (Functional Department)
+49 7062 911 1927
Michael Baus (Functional Department)
+49 7062 911 3682