Bosch HR Administrator / French Speaker (m/f)
- Avenida Infante Dom Henrique, Lisboa, Lisboa, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
With over 300 specialized associates and around 15 nationalities, Bosch activities in Lisbon are focusing on sales, marketing, communication, training, nearshoring services and shared support for human resources services to Europe. The diversity, commitment and know-how of the team are the key success factors of this organization.
Our HR Service Europe was established as the first cross-border HR service within Bosch. We provide support and development of IT infrastructure tools, data management, training, recruitment and administration to over 40 countries worldwide.
Your contribution to something big:
The HR France Team support 22 Bosch locations, which represent more than 6900 associates. They are responsible for the whole life cycle of our Bosch employees in France.
For the team we are looking to hire fluent French speakers, who fits into our dynamic and multicultural environment with the following responsibilities:
- Administrative process support for our Bosch internal HR Colleagues in France
- Mainly HR processes administration & HR master data handling
- Maintenance and control of personnel files (physical and electronic)
- Preparation of reports
- Interface to authorities
What distinguishes you:
- High School graduation or University degree
- Fluent in French, English as an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Affinity to work with IT tools (e.g. SAP HR, MS Office)
- Team orientation & high sense of customer orientation
Please submit your documents in French and (if possible) in English. Please also submit language certificates if possible.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!