Inside Service Technician
- 2315 City Line Rd, Bethlehem, PA 18017, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Corporation
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
- Inspect, repair, and test Bosch Axial Piston units and energy actuators.
- Accurately enter all data into SAP, including all warranty decisions
- Prepare report (SAP) of the parts necessary to bring a product to a new functional capability
- Repair all items to like-new condition
- Test all completed products according to factory specifications
- Work with QMM, production lines, and management as needed including joining in WebEx/Skype meetings from other country business units
- Maintain a clean and organized work area as per 5S philosophy
- Maintain a safe work area
- Participate in BPS Kaizen workshops
- Look for ways to reduce bottle neck areas and stream line current process
- Overtime may be required with short notice (same day) as necessary to meet business requirements
- Training in other locations including Europe could be required
- Perform other essential and related peripheral duties as may be assigned
- Associates’ degree from an accredited institution (ex. CHEA) plus a minimum 3 years previous practical repair experience with hydraulic components OR High school graduate or equivalent from an accredited school (ex. PA Dept of Education, FL Dept of Education, US Military) plus 5 years mechanical experience in a similar field ie, auto repair, or electrical
- Willingness and aptitude to become skilled on new design units through in-house or outside training, which could include training in Europe
- Good verbal and written communication skills required
- Computer experience, SAP or other similar ERP, Microsoft Word, Excel
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner with high quality under minimal supervision
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs and must have ability to be crane & forklift certified.
- Working knowledge of various shop tools i.e. grinder, air tools, drill press, hand tools, digital calipers, depth gauges, and other tools as required to perform daily tasks
- Able to read and understand pressure gauges, flow meters, amp & volt meters
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives.
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology
- AWIM (A World in Motion)