Senior Software Developer (C/C++) for Automated Driving
- Robert-Bosch-Allee 1, Abstatt, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
For years now the Chassis Systems Control Division has been a pacesetter in innovative technology and quality. The engineering campus in Abstatt is known for its pionieering technical solutions - we shape the future of Assisted and Automated Driving.
Within the business unit "Automated Driving" we are developing systems which teach the car how to drive: innovative solutions of intelligent algorithms, software, sensors, actuators and ECUs make us to one of the leading companies in the development of highly- and fully-automated driving systems.
- You will be part of an international team and contribute ideas as well as implement specific functionalities in the domain of multi-sensor map building and localization for Automated Driving within pilot as well as series projects.
- You develop a modular mapping and localization software framework.
- You test and evaluate the developed system in simulation as well as real world scenarios.
- As Senior Software Developer you also coordinate and execute tasks in collaboration with teams from different departments in an international environment.
- Furthermore you participate in the development of different functionalities within series and pilot projects based on customer requirements.
- Personality: You have excellent communication skills along with the ability to work independently as well as part of a big team in an effective manner.
- Working method: You are motivated to work on challenging problems in an agile environment as well as to implement modular and scalable solutions to address those problems.
- Experience: You have at least four years of experience in the domain of professional software development (C/C++) as well as advanced Linux skills and solid understanding of scripting in Python or Bash. Prior experience in the domain of robotics, artificial intelligence, automated driving would be beneficial.
- Know-how: You have experience in software development processes (version control, build systems, testing, debugging, performance evaluation, continuous integration, deployment tool chain) and agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM).
- Languages: You are fluent in English. German skills are a plus.
- Education: You have a M.Sc. or PhD in the domain of Robotics, Computer Science, Physics or a related field.
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
It is possible to work from home and part-time.
Please don't hesitate to ask us about it.
Need support during your application?
Katharina Seward (Human Resources)
+49 7062 911 8200
Need further information about the job?
Carsten Hasberg (Functional Department)
+49 7062 911 4958