Marketing and Communications Specialist - Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence
- 384 Santa Trinita Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
The Bosch Group operates in most countries in the world. With over 410,000 associates, a career at Bosch offers a chance to grow an exceptional career in an environment that values diversity, initiative, and a drive for results. If you are interested in working on the cutting-edge of technology, working at Bosch Research is the place for you!
We are committed to quality at Bosch. Our environment celebrates diversity and promotes career progression. We seek highly skilled, creative, results-oriented people who can look at technology from a new perspective and provide surprising insight. We are looking for candidates who want to shape and drive innovation at Bosch.
About the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence:
The Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence develops cutting edge AI technologies across BOSCH products and services creating solutions that are “invented for life”. We apply AI to optimize processes across Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain Management and Intelligent Services
Bosch is at the forefront of innovation in the connected world and is impacting millions of lives every day through its products in mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods and smart buildings.
Our team is responsible for enabling Bosch in using AI technology in its internal operations ranging from factories to developing new smart solutions.
We are looking for an experienced marketing and communication manager who is passionate about technology and can translate it into customer relevant benefits. Your customers are mainly the Bosch internal divisions and the 410,000 associates working for them. Additionally you will represent Bosch AI externally on fairs, exhibition and press relations.
You will be closely working with the AI service, consulting and research team in the US as well as the Bosch AI marketing team in Germany, which leads the world-wide operations.
- Represent the Bosch AI team in the US using the complete marketing mix for internal as well as external activities
- Develop and communicate relevant success stories of the Sunnyvale AI team’s projects and products
- Execute the marketing strategy, which has been developed together with the marketing lead in Germany
- Closely work with central Bosch communication departments in the US
- Gain an overview of current trends and progress in the field of AI with the help of market and competitor screening
- Support important international AI events and conferences
- Production of marketing materials and presentations to senior management
- Travel up to 20%
- Master degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, or Communications
- 5 years of relevant working experience in Marketing or Communications
- Analytic thinking, creative skills and experience in developing and executing strategies
- Very good understanding of technical marketing (B2B and B2C)
- Experience in social media, conferences, hackathons and exhibitions
- Team player, but can work independently
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Background or previous experience in Artificial Intelligence is a plus
- German language skills are a plus
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.