Milk run area process specialist (m/f)
- Aurel Vlaicu, 2, Blaj, Alba, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
In Blaj, Bosch operates since 2007 through three plants, with more than 3000 employees and three Business Units: PS, CC and DC.
- Organization of the milk run logistics area (including supermarket area)
- Keeping up-to-date working instructions for the Milk run Logistics posts
- Creating and updating milk run routes
- Process Confirmation - for physical logistics
- Creates an investment list for Milk run Logistics
- Ensures that direct and indirect employees have the trainings and instructions required to work
- Other temporary tasks designed by the superior
- Achievement of tiles set by the superior
- Daily tracking of the KPI
- Capable to track multiple processes
- Minimum 1 year experience in a logistic environment (preferably material flow)
- SAP knowledge
- VSM knowledge is and advantage
- Good English skills
- MS Office
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
- Continuous development by organizing trainings
- Workshops and team building
- Relocation/transport bonus
- Medical insurance
- After work activities organized through Living in Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)