Supervisor de Almacén
- Juárez, Centro, 32000 Cd Juárez, Chih., Mexico
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sistemas Automotrices, S.A. de C.V.
Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
Responsible for overseeing a wide variety of warehouse activities including shipping and receiving, raw materials and/or finished goods and maintaining inventory and associated records. People management responsibilities include training, planning, assigning daily work and conducting performance evaluations.
· Receive materials at the warehouse, performing a physical review of received items against paperwork, report any discrepancies and update Q2 tool and follow up RD process.
· Receive components and indirect materials both physically and through the system to ensure on-time payment to suppliers.
· Supervise the activities of all warehouse personnel.
· Perform work as indicated on the Quality System instructions & procedures, providing an excellent level of service to internal and external customers.
· Maintain order, discipline and cleanliness at the warehouse.
· Maintain 5’s and attend daily/monthly audits.
· Control proper storage of components, indirect materials, and finished goods in warehouse for fast distribution to internal departments and customers.
· Promote and support Bosch Production System, CIP, Policy Deployment and Team work.
· Participate in Bosch initiatives.
· Work closely with BPS on updating of standardized work -Stabs-, Re-packing sheets, PQI’s, internal and external milkrun sheets.
· Participate and support quality and environmental policies and plant goals.
· Support headcount planning and administration.
· Responsible for inventory accuracy (raw material and finished goods).
· Inventory controls (FIFO, obsoletes/expired components, discrepancy reports, daily cycle counts)
· Responsible of the scheduling of maintenance related with all the equipment utilized by the Warehouse personnel (i.e. forklifts, tuggers, pallet jacks, stretch wrap machine, metal platforms).
· Responsible for weekly payroll, overtime planning.
Education: Bachelor degree
3+ years supervisor experience in automotive industry.
Quality, safety, health and environmental management - ISO / TS16949, ISO / 14001 & OHSAS 18001.
OEA and CTPAT controls
Warehouse and inventory control policies and procedures.
Experience in lean tools (Kanban, Ship to line, pull system, supermarkets)
Problem solving methods (5 Why’s, Is/is not, cause – effect diagram).
Attend internal audits
SAP system in Logistics and payroll modules.
Set up payroll, attendance procedure.
Proactive, team work, good communication skills.
Ability to work under pressure, to push/motivate people and deal with conflicts, target oriented.
High focus on safety and proactively improving all safety aspects.
Ability to make decisions.
Computer skills in MS Office, Outlook, Power point.
Language: English intermediate level
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.