Embedded Software Engineer (Autosar)
- 3021 Miller Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103, USA
- Legal Entity: ETAS Inc.
ETAS provides innovative solutions for the development of embedded systems for the automotive industry and other sectors of the embedded industry. Embedded security solutions are offered by the ETAS subsidiary ESCRYPT. Established in 1994, ETAS GmbH is a 100-percent subsidiary of the Bosch Group, with international offices in Europe, North and South America, and Asia.
At ETAS, we look for motivated individuals with initiative and drive. We offer superb benefits that extend beyond our excellent compensation package and bonus plan. ETAS values the balance between personal and professional growth and company interests. If you are interested in working in a highly technical, fast-paced and fun environment, we'd like to hear from you! Welcome to ETAS!
SUMMARY: Responsible to support projects/customers in regards to AUTOSAR related topics:
- AUTOSAR Workflow
- AUTOSAR - BSW generation
- Porting basic software to other micro controllers
- Responsible to design, implement and test AUTOSAR -BSW modules
- Responsible for acceptance testing of third part supplied software modules
- Responsible for customer on-site training and consulting
- Must possess a minimum of BS in an engineering discipline with a minimum of 3+ years of experience in the field of automotive embedded software development.
- A degree in Electrical or Software Engineering is preferred
- A good understanding of C, low level micro-controller programming, and of real time software development.
- A solid understanding of in vehicle communication protocols like CAN, CAN-FD, LIN and automotive Ethernet.
- Familiarity with in vehicle diagnostics.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR is highly desirable
- Strong multitasking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent team player and skills in interacting with global clients.
- Excellent problem solving skills
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.