[R&D]_Engineering Project Manager
- Deutsches Haus, Floor 15, 33 Le Duan Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Bosch Vietnam Co., Ltd.
In 1994 Bosch started the first operation in Vietnam. The headquarters of Bosch Vietnam is located in Ho Chi Minh City and is legally registered in Dong Nai province. Bosch Vietnam also has two other branch offices in Hanoi and Danang. Since 2008, Bosch Vietnam has started to invest into the Gasoline Systems plant in Long Thanh Industrial Zone, Dong Nai. It is the first high-tech production plant for continuously variable transmissions (CVT) pushbelts in ASEAN. The total investment for the plant will be 260 mil EUR by 2016.
In 2011 Bosch inaugurated the Software and Engineering R&D Center, the Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Co., Ltd., and since then has employed more than 900 engineers.
In July 2014, Bosch set up a new Automotive R&D Center, located in Ho Chi Minh City. The continuous growth of this Centre is in line with Bosch’s strategy in Vietnam which aims at becoming a manufacturing and R&D hub in the Southeast Asian region. Currently 04 products are available : connectors, pushbelt, fuel supply, and diagnosis module (tank leakage).
For more information, please access :
● Autonomously plan and manage development projects in the field of electrical connectors for automotive applications (platform projects and customer projects)
● Interface with customers, engineers, sales, purchasing, production, controlling
● Develop and manage product requirement (internal and external)
● Coordinate simultaneous engineering teams
● Represent the project to all relevant reporting committees (up to product area management and higher)
● Be responsible for on Spec, on Time, on Budget, on Cost, on Profit.
Bosch Connectors: https://www.bosch-connectors.com/
● Engineering Bachelor Degree or higher
● At least 2 years of experience as a project manager
● Experience in automotive environment is a plus
TRAITS AND SKILLS
● Communication and stakeholder management
● Project management combined with Engineering understanding
● Independent / Self-initiative / Agility / Driving, Assertive / Entrepreneurial thinking
● Willingness to take over responsibility
● Fluent in English (speaking and writing), Japanese is a plus.
- Competitive salary, bonuses and allowances
- Health insurance for employee and two relatives
- Career development in the Bosch group worldwide