CAD Engineer - designer for molding tools (m/f)
- Aurel Vlaicu, Blaj, Alba, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
In Blaj, Bosch operates since 2007 through three plants, with more than 3000 employees and three Business Units: PS, CC and DC.
- Good interpretation of technical drawings
- Identifying the types of materials and heat treatments in the drawing
- Knowledge of tolerances and adjustments, deviations of shape and position
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using mathematical knowledge and measurement tools such as micrometers and calibers
- Designing of molds, devices, spare parts and tracking of the implementation of the project until completion
- Monitoring of design actions taken
- Providing intermediary feedback to beneficiaries
- Engaging in the meetings with the departments involved in solving the problems
- Providing technical information and maintaining the relationship with the client during the course of the project
- Know the standards and design procedures
- To report to the superiors unresolved issues
- Minimum 2 years of experience in design/production activities (technical field)
- Nox Senzor experience and knowledge is mandatory
- Advanced knowledge of working in CAD and/or SolidWorks, CATIA, NX it’s considered an advantage
- Good English Skills
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
- Continuous development by organizing trainings
- Workshops and team building
- Relocation/transport bonus
- Medical insurance
- After work activities organized through Living in Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)