PhD - Learning State Representations
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Predicting future states is a crucial task for many applications. For example, it is required in automated driving for foresightful driving.
- Help shape the future: In this PhD, we want to find meanfingful state representations of video sequences which allow future state prediction.
- Networked communication: The goal of the thesis is original research with publications in top-tier journals and at top-tier conferences.
- Personality: willing to work at two locations, in Freiburg with the university team and in Renningen (near Stuttgart) with the BCAI research team
- Working Practice: structured and independent
- Experience and Knowledge: basic knowledge of computer vision and machine learning, preferably deep learning and experience with unsupervised learning is a plus
- Qualifications: proven programming skills, preferably Python
- Languages: very good in English (written and spoken)
- Education: excellent degree (Master) in computer science, mathematics, physics, or related fields with excellent grades
The final PhD topic is subject to your university. Duration: 3 years
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, certificates).
Need support during your application?
Kevin Heiner (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 12223
Need further information about the job?
Bastian Bischoff (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 35040