JMP_ Digital Project Management / 博世初级经理人项目_数字化项目管理_AA
- Shanghai, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch (China) Investment Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch JMP Introduction
Bosch Junior Managers Program, is an international wide program designed to attract excellent leadership potential talents for accelerated careers.
In our 16 to 24 months personalized program, we offer you 3 to 4 rotations including day-to-day business involvement across different business and functions, international assignment with challenging projects, and an experienced mentor in top management with inspiration, as well as best in class trainings.
If you're passionate about the things you do and willing to deliver high performance, we are your top partner to ensure your future career and growth. Develop and grow with us!
Join a passionate team!
1. Support to build up AA Digital Ecosystem, manage cooperation between internal systems and key market players, and ensure the smooth running from IT function wise
2. Support the implementation of AA digital projects
3. Cross function & cross GBs cooperation/exchange (close contact with CI, ICO, Headquarter)
4. Manage IT project activities to achieve successful, on-time, implementation of initiatives while accommodating dependencies, internal processes, prioritization, and challenges
5. Work in close cooperation with IT and go to market function
- Master degree & above from top university
- Highly self-motivated, leadership potential and entrepreneurship
- Advanced English language skill
- Experience in managing digital projects with Waterfall and/or Agile methodologies and/or operations in sales, user marketing and customer service
- Ability to translate business needs into requirements improving IT tools, processes and operations
- Ability to translate (internal and external) insights into requirements for the design and development of the system and add-ons
- Excellent analytical skills & customer oriented
- Mobile (nationally and internationally)
- Overseas working or study experience is a plus