Legal Assistant Internship
- N Orbital Rd, Denham, UK
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Paralegal role within a busy legal department
- Tasks will include reviewing legal documents, negotiating basic agreements, researching a variety of legal issues and drafting documents
- The legal Department is responsible for all legal matters affecting the Bosch businesses in the UK (excluding the Bosch Home Appliances business)
- The majority of legal work will involve commercial law issues but will also cover corporate, employment, data protection and other areas typical of the work of in-house legal teams.
- Law degree or equivalent
- Have an interest in any of the areas covered by the department
- Have a basic understanding of how businesses operate
- IT skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet
We are looking for an undergraduate to join us for a 6 month placement. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course. Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.