- 1613 Progress Dr, Albion, IN 46701, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Welcome to the Electrical Drives Division of Robert Bosch, LLC! With some 16,500 associates and more than 20 locations around the world we have for more than 50 years been providing solutions for the electrical actuation of a wide variety of automotive applications.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
With its progressive and entrepreneurial leadership, and collaborative culture, this division is experiencing dynamic growth and benchmark performance!
The Automation Technician is responsible for installing and maintaining automated cells for precision plastic components. This individual will be expected to trouble shoot and problem solve issues related to the injection-molding cell, including automation and general injection molding practices. This individual should be detailed orientated and able to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment under minimal supervision to complete tasks.
· Programing and troubleshooting Robots; Fanuc, Nachi, ABB, etc
· Successfully troubleshoots and problem solves basic live power and control circuitry with hand held test equipment while wearing required company supplied personal protective equipment.
· Demonstrates and trains associates on equipment operation and functionality.
· Observes all safety regulations and informs supervisor of any safety issues or hazards.
· Provides engineering support and validation of production equipment including day-to-day problem solving and maintenance of technical documentation.
· Maintains proficiency in Allen Bradley control software and machinery equipped with PLC's through vendor training and interaction with engineering personnel.
· Supports existing error-proofing methods, which include the use of robotics, servos, pneumatics, proximity sensors, vision systems, PLCs, and communication networks.
· Assists injection molding process engineers with part qualifications.
- 1+ years of experience using and programming automation.
- 1+ years of installing and troubleshooting PLC motion control software and hardware such as HMI’s, servo drives and safety devices.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of personnel, from production to engineers to management.
- Self-motivated with strong mechanical aptitude, detail oriented.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems, perform system tests, and program as required.
- Ability to read and understand assembly and electrical prints.
- Ability to effectively use hand drills, hand tools, hoists and power tools.Familiar with industry standards UL and CE.
- Familiar with vision and barcode systems (e.g. Keyence, Cognex).
- PC Knowledge - MS Office, Visual Studio, RSLogix 5000, Factory Talk View, AutoCAD and SolidWorks preferred.
- RJG Master Molder 1
- 2+ year technical degree in electrical, mechanical or automation discipline.
- 2+ years of experience injection molding.
- In-depth working knowledge of injection molding, plastic processing and system operation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, and Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)