Supply Chain & Commercial Coordinator (Full-Time MBA Qualification)
- 1 Viscount Centre, Millburn Hill Road., Coventry, United Kingdom
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
We are seeking to appoint an individual who is looking to undertake a two year student role with the objective of achieving an MBA, subsequently, as a fundamental requirement for applicants it is expected that you provide a covering letter expressing your background and intent to take on such an MBA qualification. This role will be part of a dual education system, whilst working full time. You will be enrolled and complete a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in collaboration with either the European College of Business and Management (ECBM) or English MBA programme, dependant on individual circumstance. The part-time MBA programme is designed to allow work and study at the same time. The courses will take place in London and Germany. Bosch will cover the cost of MBA degree and travel costs entirely. The John Moores University in Liverpool awards the MBA certificate. There is a manageable balance of course work over weekends, whilst working a full week.
- This is for a graduate (with minimum work experience) who wants to learn and experience what it’s like to work in a corporate environment in Supply Chain and Accounts. This role sits within the Supply Chain team in the Automotive Original Equipment division.
- Throughout your 18 months at Bosch, you will be exposed to supply chain coordination between worldwide Bosch Automotive Original Equipment production plants and specific UK-based OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers.
- Supporting of the O2C process for the UK customers from worldwide Bosch production facilities – support in identifying and implementing improvements.
- Ensuring understanding of specific customer procedures across Bosch production facilities.
- Lead/Support projects along the entire supply chain Bosch - production plants to end customer with the aim of process optimisation in order to provide effective service to customers
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external customers and excellent communication skill in English and German.
- Understanding of logistic supply chain/ basic planning processes (Order-Production-delivery).
- Previous work experience in a customer logistic or customer planning environment and SAP is advantageous.
- Well organised working style, flexibility and commitment.
- Interest in interface management and making cross-functional teams work together efficiently.
- Clean driving licence.
On offer is a competitive salary and pension, flexible working options, employee discounts including various sports and health opportunities, urban infrastructures, on-site parking and access to local public transport, catering facilities, room for creativity and many opportunities for personal and professional development.