HR IT Training & Course Administrator / French Speaker (m/f)
- Avenida Infante Dom Henrique, Lisboa, Lisboa, pt
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
With over 300 specialized associates and around 15 nationalities, Bosch activities in Lisbon are focusing on sales, marketing, communication, training, nearshoring services and shared support for human resources services to Europe. The diversity, commitment and know-how of the team are the key success factors of this organization.
Our HR Service Europe was established as the first cross-border HR service within Bosch. We provide support and development of IT infrastructure tools, data management, training, recruitment and administration to over 40 countries worldwide.
Your contribution to something big:
Bosch Training Administration Services in Lisbon supports more than 30 countries in Europe; Africa and Latin America with training management topics and system handling. As part of this team, the Course Administration Service provides support to more than 20 locations in France regarding all course management topics in the country.
- Manage all training sessions for France using Success Factors Learning Management System (create the sessions; contact instructors; manage and follow-up registrations and record the attendances).
- Consult and enable HR and Training Providers in France in regards to usage of the IT system, such as reporting or finding relevant training measures.
What distinguishes you:
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or similar areas
- Minimum 2 year of professional experience
- Preferentially experience in Training management topics and systems (Success Factors knowledge is a plus)
- Preferentially experience in administrative tasks
- Organized, autonomous and proactive person
- Team oriented and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good MS-Office knowledge
- French B2
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!