System Testing Engineer - EVS
- 123, Industrial Layout Hosur Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, karnataka, in
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI),
is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s
leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end
engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch
outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in
India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the
Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised
at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version
2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven
state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in
India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC
20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and
strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through
qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold
the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a
successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and
innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the
community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to
have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets…..
RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us
to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach,
Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
This job is to address testing requirements of global customer projects. The incumbent joining the Global Test Team is expected to work in the areas of New Energy Vehicle (NEV) /Hybrids/EV's (Motor Control Unit, Vehicle Control Unit, Battery Management System, Advanced Driver assistance system, On Board Charger and Fast Charging).
The Job Responsibilities are:
- Understanding the system/functional requirements
- Developing a test case scenario, detailed test specification/test steps development, test script development, test execution and analysis, defect reporting for the test requirements
- Responsible for Requirement Analysis, effort estimations and work breakdown.
- Responsible for writing Test Specifications, Test automation in dSpace HiL environment, execution of Test automation framework and reporting test defects to ensure that 100% Software test coverage.
Travel and work at customer (OEM) locations for both short term and long term in India/abroad
- Good experience/ knowledge on Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow
- Testing experience MCU, VCU, BMS, OBC, Fast Charging, ADAS
Good grasp of test case development (Functional and System)
- Exposure to experience on HiL testing environments (ETAS/dSPACE/Vector – any one is OK)
- Automation experience in C#, Python, perl, VB.net
- Should have worked with CAN tools like CANoe, CANalyzer or CANape , INCA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of working independently on a given task
- TPT, Tessy tools, silver experience for MiL/SiL testing
- Ability to learn and adapt to evolving tools/technologies
- Knowledge on protocols, CAN, LIN, UDS
Bachelors/Masters in Electronics & Communications/Electronics/Electrical/Computer engineering
- Python/CAPL programming language
- Model based development experience
- Plant model development using Matlab-Simulink tools
- Unit level Test methodology understanding
- Ability to work with diverse teams
- Logical, Analytical and Debugging/Problem-Solving skills.
- Automotive domain experience only preferred
- Experience in testing of ECU Control Software in MIL (Model-in-loop) and SIL (Software-in-Loop)
OEM/Onsite experience, direct interaction with Requirement Owner preferred