Internship in Human Resources - Policies, Processes and Personnel Marketing (m/f)
- Bosch, Avenida Infante Dom Henrique, Lisboa, Portugal, Lisboa, Lisboa, pt
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch
As a leader in the Internet of Things, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes and cities and connected industry and mobility. 130 years after Robert Bosch founded Bosch with the first low-voltage magnet, 390,000 employees around the world have helped create trends in innovation and connectivity. Bosch is represented in Portugal by three divisions of the Group. Our industrial units are located in Aveiro, Braga and Ovar. From these locations we develop and produce "Invented for life" technology with a purpose: to improve life quality of people through innovative and sparkly products.
In Lisbon is located our headquarters where a specialized team works in the areas of sales, commercial and marketing and shared services of Human Resources for all Europe.
Provide support in the HR Country department within the following areas / activities:
- Development, revision and update of HR Policies and Processes on a national level
- Employer Branding and Personnel Marketing of the Bosch Group in Portugal
- International Assignments
- Communication in HR Country
- Degree in HR Management or similar area
- Advanced level of English
- Good communication and organization skills
- Dynamic and proactive personality