Manufacturing Copper Shop Apprentice
- Cotswold Way, Worcester, UK
- Legal Entity: Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd.
Originally founded in 1962, Worcester became part of the Worldwide Bosch Group in 1996 and we are the UK market leader in domestic boilers.
Our current product range includes gas and oil boilers, hot water cylinders, renewable technologies such as heat pumps and solar water heating systems, as well as controls and accessories.
Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing over the last 50 years, has led our boilers to receive coveted Which? Best Buy awards for nine years running, and for Worcester to receive a Royal Warrant for supplying our boilers to Her Majesty The Queen’s Sandringham Estate.
Our UK headquarters is based in Worcester where all the main functions of the business are located including the manufacturing of gas boilers. We have a further site in Clay Cross Derbyshire where our oil boilers are manufactured.
- Ability to function in multiple team roles & is self-motivated.
- Ability to function under pressure & is target driven.
- Problem solving capability
- Structured approach to Managing Tasks.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to Prioritise (Self-Management).
- Health & Safety awareness.
- Flexibility with regards to working hours, in line with business requirements.
- Customer focused.
- Promote innovation.
- Operational knowledge of copper shop machines
- Setting of copper shop machines
- Ensuring correct Quality standards are applied.
- To support in training & development of the copper shop team.
- Active input into Daily Management
- Actively monitor & review associate training (setting) in line with the training department.
- Utilisation of BPS principles and lean management methodology
- Drive continuous improvement.
- Supporting machinery acceptance trials